Monday, April 7, 2014

Working for the Earth Job Boards

Have you checked out the jobs boards we have available here on Working for the Earth?

Well if you haven't you should, the job boards that I have created are dedicated to specific aspects of the natural resources, renewable energy and green construction fields.  They basically have a pre-search applied to them that saves you time when it come to searching for jobs.  If you can't find something right on the first page use the search bar to narrow it down even further.

I am always looking for new ideas for job boards so if you find that the ones I have already do not meet your job search requirements let me know and I will do my best to help you out with that.  The job boards can be found either by clicking at the links on the top of this blog on my main site in various places throughout the pages